Bernice Three Column

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Everything For Back To School Supplies at Shoplet - Paper Mate, Sharpie, Liquid Paper Review


Is it already that time of the year again?  Time to get your kids ready for this next school year.  I have just the store that you can go to to get every single brand that you and your child want for school - and at great prices - Shoplet.com.  With many thanks to Shoplet, I got some PaperMate items, a package of Sharpie permanent markers, and a package of Liquid Paper correction tape to review for you.

Even though I home schooled my children, we still went out hunting for our favorite school supplies each year just like any other family.  We found over the years that brand name items were the best quality, and we couldn't go wrong when buying PaperMate pens, Sharpie Permanent Markers, and to cover our mistakes, Liquid Paper.


PaperMate pens has always been our choice of pens when buying a big package.  We knew that we could count on the quality of their ball point pens time and time again - plus we knew they were filled with ink.  I was delighted to get this package of 8 PaperMate InkJoy 300RT Ballpoint Pens.


This set of PaperMate pens come in 8 delightful colors that will add some pizzazz to your children's schoolwork.  These pens write super smooth, and all the colors are vibrant and bright.  I had these for only a few days, and when my daughter came home for the weekend from work, she grabbed all eight of these pens to take with her on her next business trip.  She finds this set of pens make lovely drawings.


Because of all the years of homeschooling my children, I became to rely on mechanical pencils.  I loved them as they never went dull.  When I got working on something with one of my children, I did not want to stop the train of thought by sharpening a pencil.  Mechanical pencils were my choice to use.


The wording on the package says to "Make the Switch" and if you are a mechanical pencil user, you will want to start using these PaperMate Mechanical Pencils.


If you are not a mechanical pencil user, then I urge you to switch to these PaperMate Easy to Hold Mechanical Pencils.  The mechanical pencils are triangular shaped and wider that other mechanical pencils.  Plus, you won't get much breakage with the leads that PaperMate has loaded them with as the lead in these pencils is a full 1.3 mm thick!  One thing that always bothered me with other mechanical pencils is that the lead in those pencils was always 0.7 mm thin.  Being that thin, those pencils could really rip a hole in your paper.  With these PaperMate Mechanical Pencils you won't have that problem!  Writing is so smooth, easy to read, #2 lead for all standardized testing, plus you don't have to sharpen.


Sharpies - one thing that the kids demanded.  They love to decorate so many of their things with Sharpie Permanent Markers.  I was sent the new Limited Edition Electro POP colors of Sharpie Markers.  These colors just jump right off at you for whatever you create.


Sharpie permanent markers are so great to have some fun with! The colors you'll see in this package are optic orange, techno blue, ultra violet, nano blue, and electric pink.  The ink dries super quick and has been formulated to be water and fade resistant.  With this set of bold energetic colors, creating captivating effects has never been simpler.


The fine lines you'll artfully materialize with these markers will be spectacular.  The whole family loves to work with these Sharpie Markers.


One thing that always got me mad back in school was having to write essays in ink within a certain time period during class.  I always did a mistake or two and had to use Liquid Paper to erase my mistakes.  That Liquid Paper has come a long way from when I used it.  Now they have Liquid Paper Correction Tape.


This is the correction tape to get!  I love the dispensers as they fit so well in the hand.  The correction tape has never ripped on me, and I always get smooth lines.  It's never messy, and it is instantly dry where you can write or type over it immediately - no wait time.  Since the dispensers are transparent, you can easily see when you need to get another package.  You can get Liquid Paper PaperMate Correction Tape at Shoplet.


Whenever I do another review for items from Shoplet,com, I am always finding new and interesting school and office supplies.  Shoplet has great deals and carries an assortment of office supplies, cleaning supplies, medical supplies, office furniture, and everything in between.  Find all the great Sanford office products at Shoplet.





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, liquid paper. I haven't saw that since I worked in a law firm last. This one is awesome. You should've seen what I had to use! YUK! And look at all these different colored pens. Now this is one helleva review girlfriend. I'm luvin' these products and what a great review. After this one you are always so thorough I have no questions at all. Excuse me... pardon me... excuse me... gotta gooooooo to Shoplet.com .... THANKS DANIELLE!!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive