Bernice Three Column

Monday, October 10, 2016

Check Out the Friends and Family Sale at I See Me! #ad


Here's some info that I wanted to pass along to you from I See Me. They are having this incredible sale of 30% off everything!  Christmas is soon approaching, and the personalized items that you can only find at I See Me will make great gifts for your children and grandchildren.


Coming soon - A review and giveaway of the I See Me Personalized Christmas Sing-Along Book and CD!


Be sure to follow I See Me to keep up with their latest offerings and sales on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+.


Disclosure: I was not paid for this post. I just wanted to share this with you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I cannot wait for this. I would love to win it for my Angelo! He would go bonkers over this one! bwahahahaha He needs something to pick him up. He's been frustrated since his new sister was born.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive