Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Master Caster Products Solve Problems #ShopletReviews


Do you have some furniture that you would like to be movable? Or, are cold hands stopping you from connecting? Solutions to these problems are simple with products from Master Manufacturing. My many thanks to both Master and Shoplet for sending these problem solving products to review.


It's cold out, but you still want to keep connected with your loved ones on your phone. You need a pair of Master's Clean Green Smarter Dual Action Smarter Gloves. Why are these gloves better than other gloves that will let you work on your phone or tablet? You can use any or all of the five fingertips to activate or operate any touchscreen device. The specially designed fibers in the fingertips are totally safe to use on any touchscreen device.


These gloves also clean your screen! Just use the palm of the glove to clean finger prints, smudges, dirt, and impurities from any touchscreen device. These cleaning gloves are super soft and gentle that have specially made fibers that will attract dust like a magnet. They won't scratch up your touchscreen.  Washable and reusable, you'll be wearing these dual action smarter gloves for many years.

I wear these gloves everywhere right now. I love how I can play on my tablet or smartphone in the coldest of weather. Yes, the desert gets cold! We were 29° this morning.


For Christmas, our children got us a new television with a new stand. The one big disappointment is that that new TV stand does not move so that I can clean under it and behind it. (The desert is the dustiest place on earth to live.) Not a problem with a set of Instant Swivel Wheels from Master Caster.


These wheels are an instant answer to my wishes. They swivel and roll smoothly in any direction that you want. I like that they are just peel and stick, no tools needed, so that I can apply them anywhere I want. These are going to be perfect under that new stand. I will be able to get behind the TV and clean.


Here's a little more that I think you should know about Master Manufacturing. Master Manufacturing Company is a certified W.B.E. (Women's Business Enterprise) and a member of the National Minority Business Council. Founded in 1951, Master Manufacturing is owned by Iris R. Rubinfield, whose leadership and commitment has developed a small, family-owned operation into a multi-million dollar business with unique problem solving products.

Located in the economic "Enterprise Zone" of Cleveland, Ohio, Master Manufacturing is committed to providing jobs for inner city residents with more than 98% of minority employees.

Master Manufacturing's long-standing reputation for quality product and excellent customer service has made us a leader in the office furniture and supply industry.  I love their products, and I know you will, too.


What's the best place online to find Master Caster products is Shoplet.com! At Shoplet, you will find an amazing assortment of office supplies, cleaning supplies, medical supplies, office furniture, and everything in between.



Disclosure: I received product(s) above in order to facilitate this review.  All opinions expressed in this article are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item(s).  No other compensation was received.

4 comments:

  1. Shoplet hasn't been contacting me lately... wonder what's up... Love the gloves though. My hubby could sure use a pair of these. Guess I'll breakdown and go buy him a pair at Walmart... great review my friend and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, both products look like very good ones that would get used at my place, especially the gloves. lol Those wheels might be something to think about in the future, though. Do they lock to keep your TV stand from moving around when you don't want it to? Thanks for the review and have a blessed, happy new year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, interesting stuff. Thank you for sharing and happy new year! =-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive