Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Achieve More Youthful Radiant Skin With the Derma Roller System

Disclosure: I received a product at no charge in exchange for my honest review.

Being a grandmother to three sweet little ones is so wonderful! It is a great joy in life. The only thing about being a grandmother that I would like to stay away from is looking like an old grandmother. So far, I think I have done an excellent job at keeping my facial skin looking as young as possible, but I do want to do more. By more, I mean I want to stimulate the collagen and elastin in my skin to promote more healthier facial skin cells, and I am achieving it. How? With the Derma Roller System.


The Derma Roller System works by renewing your skin cells to treat common problems that we experience as we age such as:
  • Deep scars and stretch marks
  • Acne scarring
  • Sagging skin
  • Wrinkles and fine lines
  • Cellulite
  • Large pores
  • Hyperpigmentation 
  • Lax Skin & Elasticity
  • Uneven skin
  • Hair loss

You might be wondering how these little pin needles from the Derma Roller System will help your skin in these problem areas. In order for skin to have a smooth and healthy glow, our skin must continually be replenished with new cells. The Derma Roller System renews your skin cells from the inside out by using Collagen Induction Therapy (C.I.T.).  Rolling the derma roller painlessly across your skin with it 200 fine medical-grade needles will cause the pores in your skin to open up temporarily. While the pores are open, it triggers your body's natural healing process to create new, healthier tissue to replace the imperfections of older skin cells.


Once done rolling, use a nourishing cream, such as the DermaCell Collagen Cream that comes with the Derma Roller System, your skin’s ability to absorb vitamins, enzymes, lipids and other nourishing ingredients is greatly enhanced.


In approximately one to two hours after the application of the derma roller, these micro-channels that were created will fully close through the body's natural healing process. This will provide just enough time for new collagen structures to form within the your skin’s lower layers. By continuously triggering the body's natural healing process this way, your skin constantly stimulates collagen and elastin production needed to help restore and remodel your skin on a cosmetic level.

Benefits of Using the Derma Roller System:
  • Firmer and thicker skin
  • Help smooth facial scars
  • Stimulate collagen and elastin production
  • Helps with scar removal and fading stretch marks
  • Diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
  • Save money from surgery and laser
  • Can be used on any part of the skin
  • Stimulate hair growth

The speed at which you will see results depends on the condition you are treating, the needle length used and how extensively your body needs to remodel the affected area. Skin renews itself every 40 days, which is why your treatment should be carried out for at least a three-month period. Results are usually dramatic and fast. You should notice smoother, clearer skin within the first 3-4 weeks, and your skin should heal completely after several months.

If your wondering how to use, here are some directions:
Face Treatment
Body Treatment
Hair Treatment


The Derma Roller System comes to you completely sealed and in a travel case for storing. Also in the package comes a Bonus Collagen Face Mask and the Bonus DermaCell Collagen Cream ($100 value).


I have found this system so easy to use. Even with all those little needles, it doesn't hurt.  It just feels like a little prickly massage.  I am happy with the results. I do love the feel of my skin after I use the Derma Roller System as I can see it is enhancing my skin's appearance. Being a grandmother doesn't mean that I have to have the skin that comes with it, and the Derma Roller System is helping me keep youthful radiant skin.


14 comments:

  1. I really need to develop better skin care habits. This looks like such an amazing tool! I really need to check it out. I appreciate your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Hmmmm You know I always hated my skin. I have these large pores all my life and holes in my face from acne... I can remember crying because of them when I was younger. Now makeup is the trick if I want to hide it, but it's a pain. Wonder if this would work. Hmmmm worth a try I'd say. Thanks for the Post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really cool! I'd love to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have this, and I have heard of so many positive things about using this.
    @tisonlyme143

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard great things about this, I would love to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like an interesting system.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it painful? It looks like it would be but I would be willing to give it a try. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, I don't do this hard - it is just like a prickly massage. My husband has his own derma roller, and he will do it hard. He says when you do it hard, it will hurt. He does it hard to get the best benefits from it.

      Delete
  8. I have seen a few things like this advertised on television shows and they really look interesting and I would like to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that it isn't hard to use and like the many benefits by using it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really interesting! I love skin products but I have never heard of this one. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like a super product,and that roller is pretty nifty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing. I would love to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to try this for myself! It looks like it would be great

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive