Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

#ShopletReviews - Stress Free Office Organization with Smead

Disclosure: I received a product at no charge in exchange for my honest review. 

It's tax season. I like to get our home office organized during this time. I don't like to say it, but I do tend to leave our office work until it's tax time. This year it's going to be different and stress free with these clever items from Smead.

Have you ever heard of a stadium file? It's a new smart idea from Smead. This three-pocket expanding file lets  you see everything at a glance. The large pockets are tiered and fixed so that papers don't fall to the bottom of the file. You can always find what you are looking for. It is great for stress free organizing.


The shorter fourth front pocket is great for storing small incidentals such as sticky notes, bank stubs, receipts, or a tablet. I am finding it indispensable. The Three-pocket Mini Stadium File is going to be a big help in keeping our home office organized for the coming year.


Are you wondering what that tab is on the side of the file? It's a Smead Viewables Pocket Label Pull.


How very clever of Smead to make such a great addition for an expandable file! You can quickly and easily label you file pockets with this wonderful new item. These pocket pulls aid in the removal of the pockets from any open shelf system. They are made of a tear resistant material that makes the handle strong and durable.


Pocket pulls make pocket shelf filing an organized color coded system. You simply create and print color-coded labels with the free Viewables online label creator (www.viewables.com), apply the band and then apply to the expandable pocket file folder. It's such a simple and stress free way of filing. Another plus to the Viewables Pocket Label Pulls is that it extends the life of the expandable pocket folder by preserving the gusset.


With many thanks to Shoplet, where you can get the best online deals for office supplies, and Smead, I have some smart solutions to make my office organization stress free this year.


Shoplet.com carries not only office supplies, but you'll find an array of cleaning supplies, medical supplies, office furniture, and everything in between.



1 comment:

  1. I am a person that believes everything has a place and everything in it's place, but at the same time I need it in my face so I know where it is. It needs to shout at me such as these like "HERE I AM"!!! These are totally cool! Thanks for sharing this kind of information with all of us!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive