Bernice Three Column

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Cate & Chloe VIP Jewelry Gift Subscription - Mother's Day Gift Idea + Exclusive Promotional Code!

Disclosure: I received the following item at no cost in return for an honest review.

Mother's Day will soon be here. Have you figured out what to give your mother or your wife? I have the perfect suggestion, a Cate and Chloe VIP Jewelry Subscription. The jewelry in the May Unconditional Love VIP box is incredible!

I love Cate and Chloe jewelry. Why? Because I've always been someone that when I go jewelry shopping, well, let's just say I never really know what to get. I find so many beautiful items, and just can't decide which to get. With a jewelry subscription to Cate and Chloe, they take the guess work out for you.

With each and every Cate and Chloe box, you will receive jewelry that fits you perfectly. How do they do this? Just take their Style Quiz, and Cate and Chloe will deliver the jewelry that will fit your style perfect each and every month. I took the quiz and here's the jewelry that was sent in my May Unconditional Love VIP Box:


Here's the Elise "Dignified" Rose Gold Bracelet. It's both dainty and edgy all at the same time. This lovely bracelet features stacks of rose gold bedecked with 2 rows of CZ - one clear and one black. How how this chic bracelet just sparkles on the wrist. While it does have a modern look, those CZ's keep it classy and timeless. I know I'll be wearing this for years to come.


Now I must admit that this dazzling set is perfect for me. It's like Cate and Chloe knew exactly what I wanted with the Ivy 18k Whit Gold plated Pendant Necklace and matching drop earrings. Both of these classy items add charm and sophistication wherever I go. I feel so dressed up with this delightful set. The pendant and earrings will make a mom a sensation for some special evening out - and that' including me!


In each and every subscription box comes a free gift. The VIP Perk of the Month is L'ange Hair Replenish Conditioning Spray. It's so wonderful detangling leave on spray has left my hair so manageable and soft. The fragrance is so lovely, too. This free bonus perk has a value of $17!


All VIP members will receive a variety of benefits on top of some fabulous jewelry! These benefits include:
  • VIP boxes receive personalized packages according to their style quiz preferences
  • Special discounts on our jewelry items
  • FREE SHIPPING on all US orders
  • Pre-release jewelry items
  • Exclusive FREE Gift in every package
  • Special customer support
  • FREE exchanges for products you don’t love!

Buy a Cate and Chloe VIP Jewelry Subscription today, and make your mother or wife very happy this Mother's Day!

Exclusive Promotional Code

Get 35% OFF All One Month Subscriptions: 
The Starter Package - Double the Fun - Full VIP Status
Use Royalegacy's Exclusive Code:  RLUNCONDITIONALVIP35

 Connect with Cate and Chloe: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram



9 comments:

  1. This is a subscription box!? Oh my gosh! I have to check this out -- I know of a few ladies who would love this (like myself, ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Maria here and go check this one out for myself. That bracelet is to die for and those earrings and necklace looks just like mine, but mine is in violet that I got for Christmas. Conditioner for the hair... girl I've to to check this out... thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to their website and the 35% off puts it down to $13! That's a pretty good deal actually! Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes it a great deal for mom - and don't forget always free shipping, too.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pieces. I tried to choose something from Cate & Chloe and I could only narrow it down to umm a few dozen. Their subscription box is an awesome deal! What a wonderful Mother's Day Gift to your the mother or mother of your children and you don't break the bank!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know my Mom would love getting new jewelry every month (not that she actually needs any more!). They have some really beautiful pieces. I especially love those triangular shaped earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that necklace and earring set! Very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They do have some nice jewelry. I like that you can make exchanges if you don't like something and that they offer a perk in each box.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive