Bernice Three Column

Saturday, April 22, 2017

D-Mannose - Fast Relief for Urinary Tract Infections

Disclosure: I received the following item at no cost in return for an honest review.

Urinary tract infections - those are nasty. Not only is the pain horrible, but the antibiotic that are prescribed for this can also put your body through a loop. When I got my third urinary tract infection (UTI), I wanted to find a way to naturally treat it.

Many people get UTI's as it's the second most common type of infection that people can get. A UTI is caused by an overabundance of a heavy-duty bacteria in the urinary tract. The medication that is usually prescribed for it is a very heavy heavy duty antibiotic that not only kills off the bad bacteria, but also all the good bacteria in the body.

What did I get immediately after taking that heavy-duty antibiotic? Yeast infection and constipation. That just led me to buy even more medication and taking a load of probiotics to replenish the healthy bacteria that the antibiotic just killed off.

Pure unsweetened cranberry juice will help - only to the point where you can't drink it anymore. I did try this with my second UTI. I found that in order to get the benefits from cranberry juice, you have to drink a lot of it, and I did. The harshness of the unsweetened cranberry juice was just too much to swallow and then it gave me acid indigestion.

This led me to investigate what was in the cranberry juice that gave it the ability to cure a UTI. I found that it was a substance called D-Mannose in cranberries (and found in a variety of other fruit) that has the ability to cure a UTI and without all the side effects that you will get when taking an antibiotic. It's absolutely safe to use!


With my last UTI, I took Health Labs Nutro Extra Strength D-Mannose. It effectively cured my UTI in two days. Yes, only two days and the symptoms were gone.


The recommended dosage for Health Labs Nutro D-Mannose is two capsules a day, but when fighting a UTI, I recommend two capsules every three to four hours the first day, and then two capsules three times a day for the next week, then go down to the two capsules a day until the bottle is finished. This is the way I took it to fight my last UTI, and it has not recurred.


D-Mannose is completely safe to use and can be taken in doses like I did. D-Mannose is a type of a simple sugar that will attach to the bad bacteria in the bladder and urethra and flush it out with normal urination. D-Mannose only goes after the bad bacteria in your kidneys, bladder, and urethra. It does no harm to the healthy bacteria that you want to keep in your body.

UTI's are very common in women. If left untreated, it can become a more serious infection that can go all the way up into the kidney. How can you tell you have a UTI: painful urination, pelvic pain, an increased urge to urinate, and blood in the urine. Once you've had a UTI, you know the symptoms are soon as they start. This is when to start taking D-Mannose. That's why it is essential to have Health Labs Nutra Extra Strength D-Mannose always stocked with your other supplements and take it daily. Since I have been taking D-Mannose daily, I've had no recurrance of infection.


Buy It Today! Health Labs Nutra D-Mannose 1,000mg at Amazon


2 comments:

  1. This product should be in my cabinet. I get these at the most inopportune times and they seem like they stay forever. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know I got a new computer and so many things are going a muck... like signing on a comment. This one is me xmasdolly... that's Baby in the picture. :) Got to fix this... aughhhhhhhh so many things to do. hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive