Bernice Three Column

Monday, May 8, 2017

Whimsical Wine Glasses for Mom from DuVino - Mother's Day Gift Idea

Disclosure: I received the following item at no cost in return for an honest review.

Looking for a distinctive whimsical gift for mom? I got a perfect gift for my mom that is practical and will make her laugh while thinking of me whenever she uses it - a fun wine glass from DuVino.


Isn't this cute? My mom will always remember that she is queen of her castle when she sips her evening wine. From DuVino, these quality wine glasses will surely give your mom a smile, too.


I am very happy with the quality of the DuVino wine glass that I received for my mom. It came well packed in an attractive white box that would be easy to wrap to ensure that it would not break during shipment. The stem is thin and elegant, but the glass of the cup is not thin. It holds a generous 12.75 ounces. It is dishwasher safe, but I, and my mom, prefer to hand wash our stemware.


So if you are looking for a whimsical Mother's Day gift, look no further than DuVino wine glasses. Buy DuVino Today at Amazon! Available with Prime Shipping.


Check out the full selection of glassware and novelty shirts at DuVino.



1 comment:

  1. Me? I'll take the Queen. These are just too darn cute and me I'm just a wino when I socialize and I squirt it with seltzer too! Yes, I'm a wimp, but being on medications I shouldn't be drinking in the first place, but really cute glasses. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive