Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

When The Unthinkable Happens To Your New Prescription Glasses - GlassesShop.com

Disclosure: I received the following item at no cost in return for an honest review.

The unthinkable did happen to my husband's new prescription glasses - the frames broke!


While he was walking between the house and the garage about three weeks ago, the frames just snapped. Luckily my husband has some very quick reflexes as he caught the lens before it hit the ground. His lens was saved, but the frames? Irreparable.


What to do? I contacted GlassesShop.com that day to see what could be done and found out they have an easy return policy. Because it was still within the warranty period of 14 to 30 days of receiving the glasses, GlassesShop.com happily sent my husband out a replacement frame along with a new lens case and lens cleaning cloth.


It was very easy for my husband to replace the lenses in his new frames - he just had to warm them up slightly under some hot water. His good lenses slipped right into place.

My husband is very happy with the easy process. I'm happy, too, as he did do a quick nerdy fix to the old frames while waiting for the new ones to arrive. Ha!

Many thanks to GlassesShop.com!


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I came across your post! My husband recently sat on his second pair and I've been looking around at some websites. They seem to have good prices, too! I might get myself some sunglasses while I'm at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't seem to make frames the way they used to! Thank heavens his broke before the warranty period was over AND that the lenses themselves were saved from disaster!! The arm on one of my Mom's glasses keeps coming off--had them fixed--they came off again------I will check this site to see if I can get her a brand new pair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, isn't that the truth. Personally they don't make anything the way they use to that's for sure. My hubby is a bit handy though when it comes to eye wear.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive